Friday, April 13, 2007

V.K. Lynne


One of my favorite things about the blogosphere is the fact that I can find, listen to, and buy interesting music from independent artists (this is one of the main reasons that I have a MySpace page.) One of my newest favorite indie artists is the amazing V.K. Lynne.

Bear with me while I unleash my unabashed fanboy for a bit:

I reviewed her engaging CD Black Halo in a previous entry (see here.)

You can here full versions of four of her songs and buy tracks on her MySpace page (see here.)

You can see her and her crack band in a video posted on You Tube (see here.)

And you can read about her with her latest project…the creation of a new EP…in a posting on her MySpace blog (see here.)

She's enormously talented, incredibly cool, and undeniably gorgeous…what’s not to like? :-)

Namaste, y’all.



* * * * *
Other MKW Blogstuff: Bread and Roses

No comments: